Port of Venice, Italy
Airport Information: Marco Polo Airport (VCE)
10 miles to pier, approximate driving time 30 minutes.
Airport Transportation: Car Rentals, Taxis and Water Taxis are available for hire.
Pier Terminal: Venezia Martittima - Terminal PasseggeriDirections:
From Marco Polo Airport:
- Follow blue traffic signs indicating Venezia
- At the end of the bridge on the lagoon "Ponte della Liberta," which connects the mainland with Venice, stay in the right lane and turn right at the traffic light.
- At the end of the road there is a STOP sign: proceed straight through to the Port Security gate for entry.
- You may be asked to present your cruise ticket booklet for entry.
- Proceed to the luggage drop off area just beyond the gate and then to the terminal.
Long term parking not available