Port of Miami, Florida
1015 N. American Way
Miami, FL 33132
Port of Miami website: www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami
- 8 miles from the Miami International Airport; travel time is approximately 25 minutes.
- 25 miles from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
From Miami International Airport:
- Take 836 East through the toll plaza.
- Exit at US1 NE 2nd Avenue/Biscayne Boulevard.
- Turn right on Biscayne Boulevard.
- Stay in the left lane.
- Turn left on NE 5th Street.
- Drive across the bridge and follow the signs to your ship's location.
- Take I-95 south to Exit 3B (NW 8th Street).
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto 5th Street.
- Continue on 5th Street and drive across the port bridge.
- Follow the signs to your ship's location.
The guest parking areas are located adjacent to the piers. Depending on pier location, there are multi-level garages or, flat open-air lots. Parking garages accept cash, Visa or Mastercard. Flat level lots are cash only. The fees are $20 per day for regular size vehicles. Rates vary for oversized vehicles.