Port of San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Isla Grande, Santurce, Puerto Rico
- 8 miles from the San Juan International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes. Taxi service is approximately $18 one-way.
From Luis Munoz Marin International Airport:
- Exit the Airport to San Juan taking the middle lane on Baldorioty Ave.
- This avenue will take you to New and Old San Juan.
- Once you are at the end of the avenue you will find a traffic light.
- On the right you will see the Condado Lagoon and on your left you will see the Yacht Club.
- This is a one-way road.
- Stay in the left lane and follow the signs directing to San Juan or the Convention Centre.
- Keep to your left and make a U-turn whenever possible.
- After the turn, remain on the right hand side and continue forward past the Yacht Club, Sizzlers Restaurant.
- At the corner make a right, continue to the traffic light.
- Make a right hand turn at the next right.
- Follow the road to the entrance of the pier.
Parking is not available.